On Monday, Mar. 16, 2020, the City of Normandy Park placed a Declaration of Emergency into effect due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The City of Normandy Park Recreation Center, field rentals, and City Hall are closed to the public.
Here’s more from City Manager Mark Hoppen:
- All programs will tentatively re-open on April 24 or when Highline Public Schools re-open, whichever is later.
- City employees will work from home as possible during this period, and work schedules will be staggered within departments if possible.
- Employees will be screened upon arrival at work for temperature, queried about symptoms, and sent home for 14 days if any fever or symptoms are noted.
- All city meetings are cancelled during this period, unless held remotely, consistent with OPMA.
- All business with City Hall will be by remote Zoom appointment or arranged drop-off only.