Hey Zombies! As you probably guessed, organizers had to cancel Zombie Fest NW 2020 this year due to COVID-19, BUT they do have some cool virtual events planned for Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020.
“Join us…if you dare”:
VIRTUAL ZOMBIE FEST NW FUN RUN/WALK
- Get your costumes and make-up ready for Zombie Fest NW’s VIRTUAL Costume Contest!
- Just walk or run in our 1st annual FREE Fun Run/Walk on Sat., Oct. 24th, send us a photo or video of you Zombified, and get entered to win cool zombie prizes, including official Zombie Fest t-shirts, tote bags, stickers, Walking Dead survival kits, disaster preparedness kits, Seattle Thrillers autographs, and more!
- Photo contest categories include adults, kids and groups. Text: 206-818-6945, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post on Facebook and tag us! @nwzombiefest
- Don’t know how to become a Zombie? No problem! Starting Oct. 1, 2020, check our Facebook page for cool tutorials on how to make a Zombie costume, do awesome Zombie make-up, dance the Thriller dance, make Zombie drinks, and more! We’ll post them throughout October!
- More info here: https://www.facebook.com/nwzombiefest
FREE PUMPKIN GIVEAWAY DRIVE-THRU
- What would Zombie Fest NW be without free pumpkins? It’s a long time tradition that our Zombie fans, volunteers and sponsors love!
- Get a FREE pumpkin at our Drive-Thru Pumpkin Give-Away on Sat., Oct. 24th from noon-3pm at Normandy Park City Hall: 801 SW 174th Street, Normandy Park, WA 98166.
- We have 300 pumpkins!
- Send us a photo of your decorated pumpkin and Halloween spirit for a chance to win cool prizes! Text 206-818-6945 or email email@example.com
- THANK YOU to our amazing sponsors Tay Krull/Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW Real Estate and Manhattan Village Shopping Center!
- More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/332768657985272/
Zombie Fest NW is a fun, family-friendly event that raises awareness about disaster and emergency preparedness. Everyone needs to be prepared for emergencies!
The annual Zombie Fest NW festival, which started in 2012, also helps boost, community spirit, showcase local businesses and organizations, and raises money for local non-profits including the Friends of Normandy Park Foundation, a 501(c)(3) that organizes projects and events to build community spirit, showcase our local businesses and improve our economy.
BE A SPONSOR!
Would you like to become a Zombie Fest NW sponsor or reserve booth space for the 2021 festival? Please contact Susan West, Friends of Normandy Park Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-818-6945.