The Probate Process
The probate process can be overwhelming and stressful if you don’t know all the right steps to take. When you retain our firm to assist you, we will explain the probate process and provide the personal representative with the necessary responsibilities to the estate. We will help you decide if a probate is the right process to administer your loved one’s estate.
We work with executors, administrators, and personal representatives, to complete all the duties required by the probate court to settle the estate. Below is a list of just a few of the matters that our firm can manage for our clients.
- Preparing and filing an inventory of the assets of the estate
- Obtaining a valuation on any property in the estate, if necessary
- Locating and notifying all parties with a potential interest in the estate, including creditors
- Paying all final debts and taxes of the estate
- Overseeing the orderly distribution of estate assets per the terms of the Will
We will prepare all the necessary documents to complete the process and will handle the hearing in court to open the probate, effectively administer the estate and handle any issues that may arise during the probate.
Please contact our office today at (206) 408-8158 or dallawfirm.com if you believe you or someone you know may be in need to assistance with a probate.
19803 1st Avenue S.
Normandy Park, WA 98148
T (206) 408-8158
F (206) 374-2810
EDITOR’S NOTE: Sponsored Posts like this are paid, “Native Advertisements” that help businesses improve their internet presence and all-important SEO. To learn more about how your business can directly reach our expanding, engaged audience in South King County, please email Theresa Schaefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.